The kids were getting bored one day so I made them a jump for their bikes. It was a big hit and they spent all weekend playing on it.
Monday, October 18, 2010
Spike Elk Hunt '10
Ty and I had spike elk tags so we loaded up the camp trailer and headed to Indian Peaks. We had a great time camping and hunting. It was so much fun to hear the elk bugle all around us. Ty and I were able to sneak up on several big bulls but didn't end up getting a spike.


The kids were getting bored one day so I made them a jump for their bikes. It was a big hit and they spent all weekend playing on it.
The kids were getting bored one day so I made them a jump for their bikes. It was a big hit and they spent all weekend playing on it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment