Tuesday, October 5, 2010

It's a Boy!!

I went in for my ultrasound on Oct. 5. The baby was measuring a little small but everything else looked great. I was diagnosed with placenta previa and have been told I have to be very careful from now on. The doc. has told me no more 4 wheeler rides and no bumpy roads. I have a small chance that the placenta will move up so I don't have to have a c-section delivery. I will have another ultrasound around 26 weeks to see if anything has changed. If it hasn't then I will be considered a high risk pregnancy and will have to have a c-section. We are staying positive right now and hoping the placenta will move. We will keep everyone updated!

I love this picture. The baby has his cute little hand on his cheek. We were never able to get a front profile picture of the baby's face.

This is the babies feet and bottom. He has his feet tucked up under his little bum.

No comments: