It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!! The snow finally stopped falling after 24 hours of straight snow. We have a lot of snow on the ground and I am glad
we went to get our Christmas tree Friday. The weather was beautiful on top of Bumblebee mountain and the kids played in the snow for a couple of hours before we came home. I put the lights on the tree and then Tylie wanted to put all the ornaments on the tree by herself while I made dinner. I asked Ty to cut up an acorn squash for me while I was busy doing something else. We had purchased some new knives earlier that day so I told him not to cut himself because I didn't want to take him in for stitches that night. It hadn't been two minutes when I looked up just in time to see the knife slip and cut Ty's finger. He ended up getting six stitches. Poor guy!


1 comment:
I am a little late commenting... but yeah - I am late at everything.
I love the pics of the kids in the snow! They are so cute!
Those dang miracle blades! Too bad Ty cut himself, maybe next time you should tell him to be careful and take over and say "you are scaring me, let me do it". That's what guys always say to women.
Post a Comment