Monday, November 22, 2010

I had a follow-up ultrasound today and was excited to see my little guy again. I was surprised to see how much he has chunked up since my last ultrasound. I haven't heard officially about my placenta previa but I think my placenta has moved far enough up that I won't require a c-section delivery. I have just under three months left until my due date and am both nervous and excited to have this baby. After waiting six years to get pregnant again it will be a big adjustment to have a baby in our home but we are all very excited!! Tylie is finally convinced the baby is a boy and is again anxious to meet him. She went through a little stage where she wanted a sister so badly that she wasn't looking forward to this baby but now she can't wait. Of coarse Crey is extremely excited to be having a little brother. He said he can't wait to teach him how to shoot a gun and bow and drive trucks, backhoes, excavators, etc. around the floor. It will be so much fun to see how my kids interact with a baby living with us.


No comments: