Tylie and her BFF Kylee. They are so beautiful and everyone thinks they are sisters. It was picture day at school. As always, they wanted their hair done the same. I didn't get it done in time for them to catch the bus so I had to take them to school that morning but they both said they were princesses and walked into school with huge smiles!
Monday, March 22, 2010
Princess Tylie and Princess Kylee
Tylie and her BFF Kylee. They are so beautiful and everyone thinks they are sisters. It was picture day at school. As always, they wanted their hair done the same. I didn't get it done in time for them to catch the bus so I had to take them to school that morning but they both said they were princesses and walked into school with huge smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment