Monday, March 22, 2010

It has been way too long since I have updated the blog. Sorry everyone!
We have had a very long and snowy winter! I am waiting as patiently as I can for the warm spring weather to get here.
Tylie is still in dance and has had many performances the last couple of months with several more coming up. She is also still taking piano lessons (because I won't let her quit) and is doing very well. She has started art classes this month. She has an amazing talent to draw! She really wants to start violin lessons soon -I will have to see if we can fit it into our busy schedule. She is doing very well in school but is ready for the summer break with no homework! I can't believe she is going to be 9 in a couple of months! It makes me sad to start getting into the sassy stages!
Crey is still my soft hearted little boy. He is loves to cuddle his mommy and stops what he is doing several times a day to come and tell me he loves me. School has been so good for him and has brought him out of his shell. He is still shy but not nearly as bad as he was when school started. He loves to shoot guns and his bow. He is always outside digging in the dirt.
Ty is a councilmember for Kanarra and the secretary of the Elder's quorum in our ward. He is working much closer to home this summer which I am SO thankful. Having him gone last summer was really hard!
I am in my third year of serving in the Young Womens in my ward. We have many activities that keep me extremely busy but I still LOVE it! The girls and other leaders are so much fun to be around and we get pretty silly most of the time! I feel really blessed to have each of them a part of my life. I am still taking piano lessons and slowly learning but hanging in there. I look forward to the day that I can sit at the piano and play beautiful music! I tend full time and love the kids that I get to spend my day with. Sometimes I think it would be easier to go to work but I am thankful I can be home for my kids.
Our family stays really busy with all our activities but we are always able to find time to get outside and enjoy nature and get together with extended family. If it were up to me I would spend every weekend with family and friends! I will try to post more often!

No comments: