Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Youth Conference
I was able to attend Youth Conference again this year. We left early Monday morning and returned late Wednesday evening. We toured Temple Square, performed baptisms for the dead in the SL Temple and held a testimony in the temple. We also went to the open house for the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. It was so beautiful! We went to "This is the Place" monument and then tubed the Provo River. It was so much fun! I was sad to come home but was really missing my kids! Ty has been working in Monticello for a couple of months now and I hate him being gone! He has been able to come home for two days every twelve days but his boss is giving him grief and wants him to just stay until the job is done middle of September. I hope that doesn't happen -12 days is already too long! He is suppose to be home aroung midnight tomorrow and I am excited to see him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment