We had another successfull girls camp. We had a couple of accidents but in all we had a great time. This calling keeps me young and I really love the girls and the leaders I get to serve with. These girls all get along very well and we didn't have even one disagreement throughout the four days. I love living in a little town where everyone is so close! It's like one big family:)
Wednesday, August 5, 2009
Kanarra Girls Camp 2009
We had another successfull girls camp. We had a couple of accidents but in all we had a great time. This calling keeps me young and I really love the girls and the leaders I get to serve with. These girls all get along very well and we didn't have even one disagreement throughout the four days. I love living in a little town where everyone is so close! It's like one big family:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment