We were excited for summer vacation to begin but also sad to leave friends and awesome teachers behind! Tylie had the most wonderful teacher this year! Tylie was excited to go to school everyday; it sure makes it easier to send your kids off on the bus when you know they are being taken extra good care of! I was able to go a several field trips with Tylie's class during the year and also came into the class each Monday to help with math. I looked forward to that time each week!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Last Day of School
We were excited for summer vacation to begin but also sad to leave friends and awesome teachers behind! Tylie had the most wonderful teacher this year! Tylie was excited to go to school everyday; it sure makes it easier to send your kids off on the bus when you know they are being taken extra good care of! I was able to go a several field trips with Tylie's class during the year and also came into the class each Monday to help with math. I looked forward to that time each week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment