Ty bought a turkey tag and Crey wanted to go hunting with him so he put on all his camo, grabbed his binos and was out the door with a huge grin on his face. I forgot to take a pic before they left and I couldn't wait for him to come home so I could get a picture and hear how the big hunt went. I heard them pull in so I went outside to meet them. Crey was just waking up! He had fallen asleep before they even got out of town! I didn't quit get the picture I wanted but it's still cute!
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
First Turkey Hunt
Ty bought a turkey tag and Crey wanted to go hunting with him so he put on all his camo, grabbed his binos and was out the door with a huge grin on his face. I forgot to take a pic before they left and I couldn't wait for him to come home so I could get a picture and hear how the big hunt went. I heard them pull in so I went outside to meet them. Crey was just waking up! He had fallen asleep before they even got out of town! I didn't quit get the picture I wanted but it's still cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment