Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Dumont '10

Sick of the snowy, windy, cold weather of Southern Utah we headed to the Dumont Dunes in CA for spring break. We all had so much fun and it was a much needed break from reality -and the cold weather! The kids rode the 4 wheelers the whole time, only parking them to eat and sleep. I had such a great time hanging out with family and friends. There was a family camping with us that were friends with my uncle Brad and after a short time we realized that Ty was related to them. I fell in love with the Laub family! They were so much fun and extremely funny! We left Dumont feeling refreshed and anxious to go back!





Devin getting ready to take his bike for a ride. I wanted to get pics of him riding wheelies up the dunes but never took my camera out on rides.

Ty relaxing it the shade.

Jade is such a good sport!

There are always breakdowns at the dunes. Bryce was pretty ticked off about his bike not starting and I wasn't sure who he was going to take out first -the bike or Brad. Brad is such a tease and was giving Bryce a hard time.

Bryce, Devin, Ty and Brayden hangin' out in the trailer. Brayden is GANGSTA!!

We set up a "barrel" racing course. We all had a blast trying to out-race each other. Several people stop to watch us CrAZy HiLlBIlLiEs. This is Leah showing us how it's done!
No four wheeler? No problem! (Kurt)

Jade ended up with the fastest time



Even the kids had a good time trying to out-do the adults

James

Brad hates losing and ran the course on every four wheeler we had at camp(several times!) trying to beat the record but he never was fast enough.


Bryce showing off his muscles. I sure have some good lookin' brothers!

My handsome hubby

Kelby

Chery taking a turn on the course

Roundin' my second "barrel"

On my way to the finish. I had the fastest time out of the girls -ooohhh yaaa!!

Crey thought the jump Ty made was pretty cool! Look at that air!!

No comments: