After having our 580 for sell since April it finally SOLD! It is such a relief and answer to many prayers! We are still trying to sell our compactor, excavator and Dodge and hope we can find a buyer soon! Money is such a stress! My testimony has been tried and strengthened so much this last year! I never thought I would say I am greatful for this trial but I feel so blessed right now and don't think I could have grown so close to the spirit without it.
As a youth group we are going to do baptisms for the dead on Tuesday and I am so excited. This is one of my favorite activities we do. Serving in the YW presidency keeps me extremely busy but I really love it! The girls and leaders I get to serve with are awesome and bouy me up so much! Thanks to all of you -I love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute Halloween pics! Lets get together and plan a time to go to the temple! for real!
Post a Comment