Friday, September 25, 2009

Gosh -where does the time go? I can't believe October is just around the corner. Next thing we know it will be Christmas and snow will be on the ground -YUCK! I am not a cold weather person! The kids are doing really well in school. I can't believe how fast they grow. Ty and I were looking at our wedding pictures last week and it is amazing to look at how young all our families were. These past 11 years have gone by way too quickly. Tylie is halfway to 16 and that scares me to death to think how fast the first half went. It will be here before we know it!
I am tending again this school year. I have a 1 year old, 3 year old, two 4 year olds and a 5 year old. It keeps me really busy! I was also released as secretary in the YW in our ward and put in as the 1st councilor. I really love my calling! The leaders and girls are so much fun and it really keeps me young. We do a lot of fun activities throughtout the year and I am glad I get to participate.
Ty is back home and working in St. George. He is really glad to be home after being away all summer. He was called as the Elders quorem secretary about a month ago and also still serves on the town board so he stays pretty busy outside of work. We don't see each other much during the week because I have dance, mutual, piano lessons for Tylie and I, and acheivement days. Plus all our meetings we have to attend for our church callings, town board and visiting & home teaching it keeps us really busy in the evenings! The weekends are nice to get to spend some good quality family time. Now that Tyler's hunts are over it's time to get out and try to find a big buck for me so that will keep us busy these next couple of weekends. We are also getting together with some of Lorraine's side of the family this Sunday. We are all pretty excited to get to see everyone again! I am so grateful that we all get along so well!
Dale and Suz are really enjoying their mission. They are really busy teaching. They are falling in love with the people over there and ask for all our prayers that they will feel the spirit and accept the gospel. Dale had carpal tunnel surgery a couple of weeks ago but is starting to heal and gain mobility of his fingers and hand again. We sure miss them but know they are where they're suppose to be.

2 comments:

Sheena said...

:)


I like the blog. Just because of you (ok, and a few friends) I am creating one for me.

I really like the pics of the kids. Very Cute background too!

Unknown said...

hey i'm glad you found my blog! now i have yours too! yah it was nice to meet you, your kids are so cute.