Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter







We went behind Toquerville to have an Easter picnic and Easter egg hunt with my family on Easter Sunday. The weather was beautiful so we were able to get plenty of sun. The kids found lots of eggs full of candy and our lunch was really yummy! We all love to get together outside in the warm sun! The day ended bad when Tylie fell through the 4-wheeler ramps and cut her leg open clear to the bone. We had to take her to Insta-Care in Dixie to get her all stitched up. She was so brave; the doctor told her she was a tough country girl. I wanted to scream and cry watching what they were doing to her leg but I was able to be tough too! We walked out of there with 18 stitches! I couldn't believe it took so many. We are watching it now for infection and hoping the skin won't go dead! They had to cut out a lot of skin and tissue. The Doc tried to save as much skin as possible but told us some of it may die and turn black. I looked at it this morning and it is a little more black than yesterday so I'm getting a little worried. She has to go have a doctor look at it tomorrow or Wednesday and I'm hoping for good news!

1 comment:

jessie said...

Hey Jami cute pics! hope you had a good Birthday! I love the pics with the "Goofy Kids" I think THEY are "keepers"!