Tuesday, October 28, 2008



We have been having so much fun lately! Tami and I took the kids to the Virgin River. The weather was wonderful. The kids played in the water while Tami and I layed on the blanket in the warm fall sun. I was wishing it was May instead of October. I don't like the cold winter months so we are really enjoying these "warmer than usual" temperatures!
Tami, Terry (Tami's mom) and I had a girls day out last Saturday. We ran the "Save a Sister" 5K run. The weather was perfect for the race. It was a lot of fun and Terry recieved 3rd place for her age group! I was pretty proud of her! After the 5K we went over to the "What Women Want" expo and looked at the things "women want." They had a lot of fun things to buy, but we saved our money and left with nothing. Tyler said we had want we want at home (our husbands). We went to lunch and then headed home. It was a very enjoyable day. We all needed the little break from life and it was nice to have some time away.
The kids are still loving school. I can't believe we are already in the second quarter. Tylie is getting 100% on almost all her work and tests. She has the best teacher! I hope she will still be teaching when Crey is in 2nd grade! Crey is starting to come out of his shyness a little. He looks forward to school days now -which is a big relief! His favirite thing is neaking away to the neighbors house (Ty's cousin) and bumming popsicles. It's a good thing we have such good neighbors. That's one reason why I love Kanarra!

1 comment:

Tami said...

Jami,
We have the cutest kids! Thanks for all the great times together! You are a great friend, babysitter & mom!