Tuesday, September 2, 2008

It has been a little while since I have been able to update. We have been busy, as always! Our weekdays fly by! Tylie is really loving school! She loves having Kylee in Kindergarten. She looks forward to each morning so we can walk to the bus stop with them. They are the best of friends! Crey is still getting used to preschool again. I think it really helps that Em is in the same class with him. He is such a soft-hearted momma's boy! We were filling out a "getting to know you" paper for school and it asked what he wanted to be when he grows up. He answered, "I want to be like daddy." I thought it was so cute! Our sweet kids always keep us smiling. To look into their little faces when they sleep, it makes me realize how happy I really am. The stresses of the world don't seem so bad anymore! I love being a mom and look forward to seeing my kids grow up and change each day!
Tylie is half a song away from completed her book 1 in piano. I think we are going to have to throw her a party! She has worked so hard to reach this goal. She has wanted to quit so many times, but has stuck with it and I am so proud of her! She is such a good girl and a good example to all her friends!
We just got back from a weekend of camping and I'm excited to head back out on Friday! We all had a blast! We didn't want to come home and back to the same old stressful lives, but it makes if a lot easier knowing we get to go back out in a few days. It has been so fun having a camp trailer. Camping is one of my favorite things to do! We all wished Tami and her family could join us, but she is just too close to having her baby! We are extremely excited for him to come! I am going to spoil him to death! Since I'm not having a baby anytime soon, they are all going to have to share! I was able to go to one of Tami's appointments on Friday and I got a little emotional when I heard the baby's heartbeat. What a miracle life is!
I have to get going so I can get my errands ran before I have to pick Crey, Em and Ky up from school so I'll try to update soon!

No comments: