
Wow, summer is going to be over before we know it! I can't believe how fast it has gone! We have stayed really busy all summer. Lots of visits to the park in Kanarra and a couple of visits to the parks in Cedar. We have also had a lot of rides up Bumblebee and Kanarra Mountain. The mountains are one of our favorite places to be. We're hoping to be able to go camping again before it gets too cold! Our camping trip to Beaver Mountain was a blast and it was nice to have a few days to forget life! We have also had a lot of fun fishing! Tylie caught her first really big fish a couple of weeks ago and she still talks about it. She caught a 19" small mouth bass.
We went with Tami, Ky and Em to the new pool in Washington last week. The kids didn't want to leave. The only downfall was the water was cold and Tami and I froze the whole time!
I was able to attend Young Women's girls camp at the beginning of the summer. I had so much fun and adopted about 15 girls in the process. I really love my calling. It has helped me so much and has really helped my testimony grow! Ty and I are attending temple classes and I pray that we will be able to go the temple soon! Pray for us!
Tylie will be starting 2nd grade on the 14th (Ty's birthday.) She is really excited. I am so proud of her. She is growing way too fast! Crey will start his second year of preschool on the 18th. I don't think he is excited. He is still a mommy's boy and doesn't like to be very far away from me (unless he's at Tami's.) Em is going to be in his class so I think he will be ok! His birthday is tomorrow and I can't believe my baby is 4 years old!
I will try to keep everyone updated, but sometimes life gets too crazy! I will do my best!


No comments:
Post a Comment